Cuvée Origin'Elle 2009 - Champagne PHAL B. de BEAUFORT
  • Cuvée Origin'Elle 2009 - Champagne PHAL B. de BEAUFORT
  • Cuvée Origin'Elle 2009 - Champagne PHAL B. de BEAUFORT

Origin'Elle 2009

€42.00
Tax included

PHAL B. de BEAUFORT Champagne 
Origin'Elle Brut Nature 2009 Vintage

Two plots of over 50 years old, fabulous Pinots Noirs.
A powerful and precise olfaction with aromas of peppermint, nuts and lemon.

The essential ally of seafood platters. 

Quantity
Last items in stock

 

Free pick-up in store

 

Free France delivery (Corsica included)

 

Feel free to mix the different vintages (magnum excepted)

 

Secure Payment (SSL)

 

Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")

Composition 

Pinot Noir: 85% 
Chardonnay: 15%

Dosage

Brut Nature : 0 gram / L

Aging 

10 years

Awards

16/20 - Gault & Millau 2020

"Made up of a blend of two plots of Bouzy over 50 years old, one planted with Pinot Noir (85%) and the other with Chardonnay (15%), this cuvée is powerful on the nose. The sappy palate is endowed with a chew with firm tannins. The whole is fruity and ripe, and 10 years in the cellar have not yet tempered this champagne that we can still keep in cellar for a few years more and serve it as an accompaniment to a beef tenderloin and spring vegetables."

Origin-Elle 2009
6 Items

Data sheet

Eye
Jaune citron
Nose
Citronné
Palate
Mineral

Download

chat Comments (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.
Discovering

4 other products in the same category

Vintage Harmonie 2012 - Champagne Rosé / Pink - PHAL B. de BEAUFORT
Harmonie 2012
PHAL B. de BEAUFORT Champagne Harmonie Rosé 2012 Vintage A nose of sour cherry and...
€27.00 Price
Cuvée Expression 2011 - Champagne PHAL B. de BEAUFORT
Expression 2011
PHAL B. de BEAUFORT Champagne Expression Brut 2011 Vintage A champagne with citrus notes and...
€25.00 Price
Vintage Expression 2010 - Champagne PHAL B. de BEAUFORT
Magnum...
PHAL B. de BEAUFORT Champagne Expression Brut 2010 Magnum Vintage A generous and powerful...
€58.00 Price
Vintage Harmonie 2011 - Champagne Rosé / Pink - PHAL B. de BEAUFORT
Harmonie 2011
PHAL B. de BEAUFORT Champagne Harmonie Rosé 2011 Vintage A rosé champagne with a raspberry...
€27.00 Price